Earn bonus points and discounts today for your next service or sales visit! Great service leads to great rewards, and the best part is - you hold the key. When you buy your new car at Jeff Wyler Eastgate Chevrolet, or utilize our GM Service department, you are enrolled for free in our GM Preferred Owner Program.
* Earn a 3% discount off your total (pre-tax) service bill for parts and service by showing your card upon arrival at the dealership (cannot be combined with other offers)
* Your card is free and preloaded with 25 points to use towards any purchase in our Service or Parts departments
* 1 Point = 1 dollar off of your service bill
* No limitations on what you can earn
* Use up to 50 points per service transaction, or 250 per sales transaction
* You get 250 points towards the purchase of your next new or used car from Jeff Wyler Eastgate Chevrolet (excludes GM employees and GMS purchases)
* Earn points and discounts through major retailers on Internet purchases (go to www.gmpreferredowner.com for a complete list of participating retailers)
* Preferred Owner Membership is household sensitive (you may bring in all vehicles in your immediate household under your family's account)
1. The Preferred Owner Program is open to all retail customers, or as we say, "Our Guests" of Jeff Wyler. Participants do not need to own or purchase a GM vehicle to participate, but can only use the card at the Jeff Wyler store for all rewards and redemptions (service or at sales events).
2. The purpose of our Preferred Owner Program is to reward our guests for doing business with Jeff Wyler. Each new card is pre-loaded with 25 points to use toward Service, Parts, or Accessories Department purchases. Guests receive their cards when they purchase a new or used vehicle from Jeff Wyler. For guests who have not purchased in a while but continue to bring in their existing vehicle(s) for service we also do our best to offer free enrollments at Jeff Wyler.
3. Sales points are good only during Preferred Owner events toward the retail purchase of a new or used vehicle from Jeff Wyler. Once the vehicle is purchased and existing points are redeemed, additional Sales Points will be loaded to the guest’s card toward his or her next vehicle purchase at our store.
4. We are proud to be a participating dealer in GM's Preferred Owner Program. Below you will find our terms and conditions along with the many benefits of the program. Give us a call at 855-448-3113 if you have any questions.
A GUIDE TO PREFERRED OWNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You will be issued three key-tag cards (one for up to three members of your family) that slip onto a key chain for easy access. Three members of your household may carry with them to take advantage of the benefits only at Jeff Wyler Eastgate Chevrolet in Cincinnati. If you forget your card we can look you up easily, as long as you are enrolled, so that is the first step!
2. Initial card setup benefits include $25 award points toward your next service or parts/accessories needs. Earn 3% of total your total "customer-pay" portion of your bill via service, parts, or accessories purchase (less tax) toward your following/next service, parts, or accessories purchase. For sales, we have periodic sales events for when sales points can be utilized as an additional reward. Customers eligible for GMS/Supplier purchase programs are not eligible to redeem sales rewards, but may utilize the service rewards program. Maximum service redemption allowed is established on each card. Sales points may NOT be used for Service/Parts/Accessories. Earnings accrued through service may be applied to a New or Used Vehicle purchase. Maximum sales redemption is established on each card. Employees of Jeff Wyler are not eligible.
3. Your Preferred Owner membership can be used for any vehicle in your household. We can provide routine maintenance on ANY vehicle, regardless of make or model. Earnings may not be applied to warranty or extended warranty repairs.
4. Any parts or accessories items purchased with points from your Preferred Owner Program Card cannot be returned for cash. A point-value credit will appear as points on your card for any return. Receipts are required for any return (30 days of purchase). All returned items’ value will be applied to your Preferred Owner Card. Award points May NOT be used in conjunction with other specials and coupons. Your Card will expire 2 years from date of issue. $50 is the maximum for accrued point redemption amounts per service/parts/accessories transactions, $250 per sales transaction.
5. Preferred Owner rewards are not transferable to other designated accounts. Rewards are earned on customer-pay pre-tax service, parts, and accessories only. Factory or extended warranty repairs, insurance claims, or deductible charges are not eligible to earn rewards.
6. Preferred Owner card earnings can not be redeemed/exchanged for cash. The returned item’s value will be put back onto the Preferred Owner card.
7. Points and Card will expire 2 years from the date of activation. Unused earnings will be lost if not used a new card will be issued.
8. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Preferred Owner Program at any time.
9. The Preferred Owner Program rewards may not be used in conjunction with any other specials or advertisements.
10. Business / Fleet guests are included (though Wholesale customers may not be included) in the Preferred Owner Program.
11. 3% of the total parts/accessories and/or service (pre-tax) will be awarded on all purchases (NO LIMIT) paid on today's visit. Those points may be accrued during the very next service and/or parts/accessories visit.
For example, if you spend $100.00 (before taxes are added) with Jeff Wyler Eastgate Chevrolet, a you receive three Service Points. Since each Service Point is worth one dollar towards a future purchase, the very next time you come to Jeff Wyler, you can receive an instant three-dollar discount (if you choose to use your points for that transaction instead of saving them up).
12. Cards will expire two years from the date of issue. At time of expiration, the guest’s points are transferred to a new card, along with their transactional history.
13. Guests may access their Preferred Owner accounts by going to the Program’s website,
14. Jeff Wyler Eastgate Chevrolet reserves the right to modify the Preferred Owner Program, whether wholly or in part, and reserves the right to change the points awarded or to vary, at its own sole and absolute discretion, the terms and conditions stated herein, including withdrawing, replacing, and/or terminating the program at any time and without any prior notice.